You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
In Circuit Debugger/Programmer, For STM8 & STM32, SWIM and JTAG Serial Wire Debugging Interfaces
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- STMICROELECTRONICS STMICROELECTRONICS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- ST-LINK/V2 Datasheet
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- 1.65V to 3.6V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5V tolerant inputs
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
Embedded Design & Development
ST-LINK/V2 debugging and programming, USB standard A to mini B cable, SWIM low cost connector, SWIM flat ribbon with a standard ERNI connector at one end, JTAG or SWD and SWV flat ribbon with a 20 pin connector.
Technical Documents (4)
51 more will be available week commencing 24/04/24
183 more will be available week commencing 01/05/24
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: