You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
SBC, PocketBeagle, OSD3358-SM, ARM Cortex-A8, 32bit, 512MB RAM, 4KB Flash, 44 I/O pins
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- BEAGLEBOARD BEAGLEBOARD
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Also Known As:
- GTIN UPC EAN: 0713179639055
- Technical Datasheet:
- BB-POCKET Datasheet
Technical Documents (2)
- Low cost Linux computer with tremendous opportunities for expansion
- Opportunity to learn many programming aspects from educators online
- Openness and flexibility tear down limits on your imagination
- Based on the new custom designed Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM SoC
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU
- 2 x 32-bit 200MHz PRUs (Programmable Real Time Unit)
- SGX350 Graphics Accelerator
- 4kB I2C EEPROM
- Bootable microSD card slot
- High speed USB 2.0 OTG through micro-B connector
- 72 expansion capacity with GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and CAN bus access (pin headers not included)
Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, IoT (Internet of Things), Embedded Design & Development
Also Known As
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.