You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
BBC MICRO:BIT MEFV22G
SBC, BBC MICRO:BIT GO, V2.21, nRF52833, USB cable, Battery holder, 2x AAA batteries
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (micro:bit V2)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Nordic Semiconductor
- micro:bit V2 Board, USB Cable, Battery Holder, Batteries
- micro:bit V2
Technical Documents (1)
- Nordic nRF52833 processor with 512KB Flash and 128KB RAM
- 5x5 LED display matrix; 25 red LEDs with 255-step intensity control
- Two programmable tactile buttons for user functions
- New notched edge connector makes it easier to connect things like crocodile clips and conductive thread
- MEMS Microphone with LED indicator
- Onboard speaker and capacitive touch sensor
- Dedicated I2C bus for peripherals
- LED matrix can be used to sense ambient light with software algorithm
- Onboard motion sensor and temperature sensors
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), ideal for communicating with other devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Full speed USB 2.0 interface via micro USB connection
Education, Embedded Design & Development
micro:bit, USB cable, battery holder, 2x AAA batteries and user guide
8,506 In stock
8,506 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 6pm (for re-reeled items 4:30pm) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
50 more will be available week commencing 26/09/23
30,060 more will be available week commencing 02/12/23
Available to manufacturer lead time 45 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 45 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 6pm within mainland UK & 6pm in Northern Ireland
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.