Invoicing & Payment
We offer a choice of invoicing and payment options during the checkout process
- Request to pay on a new business account when you checkout
- Use of an existing account (online or offline account)
- Use a credit / debit card - minimum order value is £20
NOTE: If you are an existing phone, fax, or email customer, your online account will be linked to your offline account automatically when you register. You must register before logging in for the first time.
Request / Link to Farnell Account
- If you are a returning customer, your account number(s) will appear here and should be preselected. If you have more than one account there will be a menu to select the account you want to use for your current order.
- If your account number does not appear here or you have only ordered by fax/phone/email previously, you can select "Join existing credit account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
- For first time customers, you can select “I don’t need a credit account”
- Whether you are a new or returning customer, you may "Request new credit account" if you want to start a new account on credit for your order. You will need to enter the addresses and payment information for the order.
- If you do not remember your account number, then you may choose "Join existing credit account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
Selecting Your Invoicing Method
If your account allows for credit/debit card purchases, you may select that option from this menu.
NOTE: The fields for entering your credit/debit card information will not appear unless you have selected that for your invoicing option.
Otherwise, please select "Trade Account" to have your order invoiced to the account option selected in the section above. Orders submitted on Requests for new trade account may be held pending credit verification. Please see the terms of purchase for opening a trade account for the first time.
Card Security Number (CV2)
Location of Security Code
MasterCard, Visa Card:
Look on the back of the card. Please enter the last 3 digits from the end of the signature box.
American Express Card:
Look on the front of the card. Please enter the smaller 4 digits that appear above the credit card number on either the right or left side.
Those situated within Eire please visit ie.farnell.com and if your order should incur additional freight charges, due to excess weight, we will contact you prior to the despatch of your order.
Backorder allowed - We'll deliver in-stock items immediately and place any out-of-stock items on backorder. Items on backorder will be delivered as they become available. Therefore, your order may arrive in single or multiple deliveries.
Deliver order complete - If any items in your order are out of stock, we'll hold your order until all items become available. Your order will arrive in one delivery.
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.