PICKIT 1, FLASH STARTER KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Small 3² x 4.5² circuit board with snap off prototyping board
- Easy to use windows programming interface for programming Microchip's 8/14 pin flash family of MCU's
- MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment
- Microchip's tips 'n tricks booklet provides efficient, low cost design techniques using FLASH MCU's
- 7 sequential tutorials in both assembly and HI-TECH C demonstrate how to use flash family of MCU's
Embedded Design & Development
PICkit 1 Circuit Board with 8 pin PIC12F675, PICkit 1 FLASH Starter Kit CD ROM, MPLAB IDE CD ROM, USB Interface Cable, Software and Hardware "Tips 'n Tricks" for 8 pin FLASH PIC Microcontrollers Booklet.