You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
LDO Voltage Regulator, Adjustable, 900mV to 5.5V in, 115mV drop, 800mV to 3.6V/3A out, VQFN-20
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- TPS74401RGWT .
- Order Code:
- New product
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- MSL 2 - 1 year
- No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)
Technical Docs (0)
Terms and Conditions
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Soft-start (SS) pin provides a linear start-up with ramp time set by external capacitor
- 1% Accuracy over line, load and temperature
- Supports input voltages as low as 0.9V with external bias supply
- Ultra-low dropout (115mV at 3.0A (typical))
- Stable with any or no output capacitor
- Excellent transient response
- Open-drain power-good (VQFN only)
- Green product and no Sb/Br
Signal Processing, Power Management
No Longer Stocked