You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 1 MHz, 0.1 V/µs, 3V to 32V, ± 1.5V to ± 16V, SOIC, 8 Pins
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
- New product
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 2 Amplifier
- 3V to 32V, ± 1.5V to ± 16V
- MSL 1 - Unlimited
- No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)
Technical Docs (0)
Terms and Conditions
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Low power
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing
- Unity gain cross frequency is temperature compensated
- Input bias current is also temperature compensated
- Two internally compensated op amps
- Allows direct sensing near GND and VOUT also goes to GND
- Compatible with all forms of logic
- Power drain suitable for battery operation
- Very low supply current drain (500µA) - Essentially independent of supply voltage
- 2mV Low input offset voltage
- 100dB Large DC voltage gain
- Green product and no Sb/Br
No Longer Stocked