You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Clock Synthesiser, I2C, 230 MHz, 1.7V-1.9V supply, 5 Outputs, TSSOP-16
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- CDCE925PWG4 .
- Order Code:
- New product
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Clock Synthesiser
- MSL 1 - Unlimited
- No SVHC (27-Jun-2018)
Technical Docs (0)
Terms and Conditions
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- Member of programmable clock generator
- Flexible clock driver
- Programmable SSC modulation
- Enables 0-PPM clock generation
- Generates common clock frequencies used with Texas Instruments DaVinci, OMAP and DSPs
- Serial programmable volatile register
- Non-volatile EEPROM to store customer settings
- PLL loop filter components integrated
- Green product and no Sb/Br
Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Audio, Imaging, Video & Vision
No Longer Stocked