You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
STM32F4, DISCOVERY, EVAL BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- STMICROELECTRONICS STMICROELECTRONICS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
- Technical Datasheet:
- STM32F429I-DISCO Datasheet
- New product
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- 2.4" TFT LCD, 2MB Flash Memory, 256KB RAM, On-board ST-LINK/V2, 64 Mb SDRAM, USB OTG
- Dev Board STM32F429I
- No SVHC (17-Dec-2015)
Technical Docs (2)
Terms and Conditions
CAD Models - Notice
CAD Models and drawings are provided to you on a revocable limited licence for your internal use only but remain the property of the manufacturer who retain all intellectual property rights and ownership. They are provided to assist you in decision making and as design guide but are not guaranteed to be error free, accurate or up to date and is not intended to be taken as advice.
Use of these CAD models and other options provided are downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and by continuing you confirm acceptance of the above.
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller in an LQFP144 package
- On board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone
- ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply through the USB bus or from an external 3V or 5V supply voltage
- SDRAM 64Mbits
- L3GD20, MEMS motion sensor, 3 axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to prototyping board and an easy probing
Motor Drive & Control, Medical, Industrial, Security, Audio
No Longer Manufactured