You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Reference Design Board, T-BOX, S32K344, Power Management, Safety System Basis Chip
- S32K344 maxQFP172 automotive MCU Arm cortex-M7 core with HSE and supports ASIL D functional safety
- Ethernet switch SJA1110B
- Safety SBC FS26 supplying power for S32K3 and monitoring MCU status
- PMIC FS56 and PF5020 providing additional power sources for 5G module, Ethernet switch
- Automotive grade Quectel 5G module AG55xQ designed with Qualcomm SA515M with C-V2X and GNSS support
- WIFI 6 support with miniPCIE interface
- 6 channel CAN FD and 4 channel LIN support which can be used for gateway application
- Audio Codec SGTL5000 and clock multiplier CS2100 and CDCE6214 for AVB support
- E-call support with 3.0-7.0V backup battery charger and booster controller MAX20095
- Automotive grade accelerometer FXLS8967AF to monitor vehicle status
S32K3-T-BOX reference design board, 2 x wire cables for ECU connector.
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Power Management
- Safety System Basis Chip
- Reference Design Board S32K3, 2 x Wire Cables for ECU Connector
Technical Documents (1)
9 In stock
1 in stock for next day delivery (Liege stock) :Order before 4:45pm (for re-reeled items 4:00pm) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
8 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 6pm (for re-reeled items 4:30pm) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
3 more will be available week commencing 24/02/24
1 more will be available week commencing 24/05/24
1 more will be available week commencing 26/06/24
Available to manufacturer lead time 44 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 44 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 6pm within mainland UK & 6pm in Northern Ireland
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.