STELLARIS, LAUNCH PAD, EVALUATION
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Stellaris LM4F120H5QR is a 32bit ARM cortex-M4F based microcontroller
- 256KB flash memory, 32KB SRAM memory
- Stellaris LaunchPad includes a USB Micro-B connector to allow for USB 2.0 device operation
- Stellaris LaunchPad contains a RGB LED
- Two user buttons(application/wake) are included on the board
- Available I/O brought out to headers on a 0.1" grid
- Contains on board stellaris in circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Switch selectable power sources ICDI, USB Device
- Preloaded RGB quickstart application
- Supported by StellarisWare software including the USB library and the peripheral driver library
System Monitoring, Consumer Electronics, Test & Measurement, Communications & Networking, Automation & Process Control, Hobby & Education, Security
Stellaris LaunchPad Evaluation Board (EK-LM4F120XL), On board Stellaris In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI), USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable, README First document.