Flip-Flop, Complementary Output, Positive Edge, CD4013, D, 45 ns, 12 MHz, 6.8 mA, DIP
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Set-reset capability
- Static flip-flop operation - retains state indefinitely with clock level either "high" or "low"
- Medium-speed operation - 16MHz typ. clock toggle rate at 10V
- Standardised, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
- Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V over full package-temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C
Clock & Timing, Consumer Electronics