TE CONNECTIVITY / AMP 180464-2 Quick Disconnect Terminal, Female Flag Disconnect, FASTON 250 Series, 0.25" x 0.032"
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TE CONNECTIVITY / AMP
- Order Code: 2060317
- Manufacturer Part No 180464-2
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Terminal Type Female Flag Disconnect
- Product Range FASTON 250 Series
- Tab Size - Imperial 0.25" x 0.032"
- Tab Size - Metric 6.35mm x 0.81mm
- Wire Size AWG Min 17AWG
- Wire Size AWG Max 13AWG
- Conductor Area CSA 2.5mm²
- Insulator Material -
- Insulator Colour -
- Terminal Material Brass
- SVHC No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 270 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock)
More stock available week commencing 13/06/16
- 270 UK Stock: Order before 20:00 (for re-reeled items 16:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 50
Order multiple quantity: 50
Price: £0.108 £0.108
|50 - 249||£0.108|
|250 - 499||£0.0958|
|500 - 999||£0.0917|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Country of Origin:
Country in which last significant manufacturing process was carried out
RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- Tariff No: 85369010
- Weight (kg): .01
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Tab Size - Imperial: 0.25" x 0.032"
- Insulator Material: -
- Wire Size AWG Max: 13AWG
- Tab Size - Metric: 6.35mm x 0.81mm
- Product Range: FASTON 250 Series
- Wire Size AWG Min: 17AWG
- Terminal Type: Female Flag Disconnect
- Terminal Material: Brass
- Insulator Colour: -
- Conductor Area CSA: 2.5mm²
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Order Code||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
TE CONNECTIVITY / AMP
Price for: Each
More stock available week commencing 27/06/16