In Circuit Debugger/Programmer, For STM8 & STM32, SWIM and JTAG Serial Wire Debugging Interfaces
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- SWIM Cable, USB Connector
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface Compatible, Direct Firmware Update Feature Supported
- STM32, STM8
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- 1.65V to 3.6V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5V tolerant inputs
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
Embedded Design & Development
ST-LINK/V2 debugging and programming, USB standard A to mini B cable, SWIM low cost connector, SWIM flat ribbon with a standard ERNI connector at one end, JTAG or SWD and SWV flat ribbon with a 20 pin connector.