Atmel SAM D21 ARM Cortex-M0+ processor with USB
Atmel’s SAM D21 ARM Cortex-M0+ processor is upwards compatible from the SAM D20 and adds features such as full-speed USB, DMA and high-end timers/counters.
- Low Power – peripherals can communicate without involving the CPU
- Software-configurable serial communication module to handle I2C, USART/UART and SPI communications
NEW Cutter Knives with 9mm snap off blades by CK
CK Tools has added two new cutting knives to its range, featuring 9mm snap-off blades and a choice of lightweight or die-cast housings.
- Razor sharp blades
- 9mm blades for precise cutting actions
- 2 versions available – lightweight or die-cast
Hirose HR08D – Small, waterproof, bayonet lock connectors
Hirose’s HR08D Series waterproof push-on bayonet-lock connectors enable simplified connections in demanding environments.
- Simplified mating operations - push on to mate, unlock collar and pull to unmate
- Alignment markings simplify mating even more
Littelfuse LSP Series LED Surge Protection Modules
Littelfuse LSP05 and LSP10 SPD Modules are the world’s first series-connected, 20kA-capable, indicating surge arrestors for outdoor lighting applications.
- Up to 20,000A Maximum Lightning Surge Current
- Thermally protected varistor technology
Panasonic NFC Tag LSI ICs and Evaluation Boards
Panasonic has introduced a range of NFC tags, ICs and evaluation boards to provide enhanced security with very low power usage.
- Built-in FeRAM memory features high reliability (Panasonic guarantees 100 million write cycles)
TDK Lambda Single Output Power Supplies
TDK-Lambda has introduced its ZM series of sub-300W power supplies, starting with the ZMS100, which has been designed and developed in the UK.
- Long e-cap lifetime
- Compact 2x4 inch footprint
TT MABAC – Miniature Circular Connector Series
MABAC Miniature Connectors from TT Electronics form a complete range of Threaded, Push/Pull and Bayonet micro connectors derived from MIL-DTL-38999 standards.
- Three coupling systems
- Full EMI shielding
Hammond Extruded Aluminium Enclosures – Now In Red!
Hammond Electronics’ 1455 Series of extruded aluminium instrument cases is primarily designed to house PCBs, mounted horizontally into internal slots in the body of the case.
- Durable Red anodised finish
- Horizontal PCB mounting