Cypress Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit
The Cypress CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit enables customers to evaluate and develop Bluetooth Low Energy applications using the PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE devices.
- Arduino hardware compatibility
- Easy-to-use FCC-certified PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE Modules
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.1 specification
Epson Adaptors meet NEW Level vi efficiency
Epson Simple Package Crystal Oscillators (SPXO) offer excellent frequency stability without the necessity of temperature compensation and frequency control.
- Frequency range : 1MHz to 170MHz (Fundamental mode)
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 5.0V
- Function: Standard (ST) …SGxxxxCAN
The QorIQ TWR-LS1021A Layerscape Tower system module is a feature-rich, high-performance Tower system offered by Freescale.
- QorIQ LS1021A processor, dual ARM Cortex-A7 cores, 32 KB I/D L1 cache, ECC protection, 512 KB coherent L2 cache with ECC protection
- 1 Gb Parallel NOR Flash
- Full-size SDHC slot—up to 32 GB
Glamox Luxo LFM LED: All-Metal lightweight illuminated Magnifier
The LFM LED from Glamox Luxo is a lightweight magnifier with an all-metal construction, LED light sources and a flexible spring-balanced arm in the Luxo tradition.
- Total consumption 9.5 W
- Colour temperature (CCT) 4000K with CRI80
- Threep-ste dimmer: 100-50-0%
Keysight InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series
Keysight has introduced the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series, which is the next generation of the existing 3000A X-Series Oscilloscopes – at the same price!
- 100MHz to 1GHz Bandwidth
- 5GS/s maximum sampling rate
- Uncompromised >1M wfms/s update rate
- 8.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Microchip RN4020 Bluetooth
Microchip’s RN4020 is a fully certified Bluetooth Version 4.1 low energy module that enables you to add low power wireless capability to your products with ease.
- Fully certified Bluetooth version 4.1 module
- On-board embedded Bluetooth low energy stack
- Simple ASCII command interface over UART
TE Industrial Mini I/O connector system
TE Connectivity’s Industrial Mini I/O connector system is a small, compact, latching, wire-to-board I/O interface that is now also available as a vertical version, so that you can safely and reliably connect in all angles.
- Small, Compact Size (space savings)
- Time Saving Wire Termination
- Enables wire-to-wire connections