Cliff FT Series Feed Through Connectors
Feed-through connectors for developing custom I/O configurations for wall plates, rack panels and more. Front or back mountable, with low rear profile to accommodate the tightest spaces.
- Suitable for developing custom I/O
- Standard XLR panel cutout
- Low rear profile
- Mount from front or back
- Available in a variety of styles
Hank® Rivet Bushes by TR Fastenings
A range of Hank® Rivet Bushes, offering multiple serrated spigot solutions suitable for a range of applications.
- High torsional and pullout resistance
- Secure female thread
- Suitable for almost any hardness of sheet metal
Microchip New PIC32 Family With Floating Point Unit
The PIC32MZ EF is the second-generation series of the PIC32MZ family of high-performance MCUs. The PIC32MZ EF family provides higher performance, a floating point unit, larger Flash, connectivity options and a rich peripheral set that will help embedded developers address the increasing demands of high-end and next-generation applications.
- Upto 2 MB Flash
- Upto 512 KB RAM
TE Connectivity M8 / M12 Connector System
Decrease downtime and reliably ensure efficient communications in a range of industrial environments with TE Connectivity’s M8/M12 Connector System.
- X-coded connectors support higher bandwidth needs of up to 10Gb/s
- IP67 & IP68 environmental protection
- Quick & secure connections
TI Wideband Frequency Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
A low noise wideband frequency synthesizer that integrates a delta-sigma fractional N PLL, multiple core VCO, programmable output divider and two differential output buffers.
- Output Frequency from 50 to 3760 MHz
- Input Clock Frequency up to 900 MHz
Vishay Widebody, High Isolation, High Speed Optocouplers
Widebody optocoupler devices consisting of a GaAIAs infrared emitting diode, optically coupled with an integrated photo detector. Suitable for use in a range of applications including solar inverters, industrial motor drives and welding equipment.
- External creepage > 10 mm
- Reinforced isolation
AVX Board to Board Pogo Pin Single Contact
High life cycle single contact pogo pins, suitable for pluggable module applications that are subject to regular handling. Designed to mate with gold plated PCB pads or flat contacts in docking/cradle applications.
- Contacts range from 2.0mm to 5.5mm providing off-the-shelf availability for almost any application
- Each contact height provides the maximum working range and compressed height tolerance possible
Infineon 650V thinQ!™ SiC Schottky Diode Generation 5
Industry-leading Schottky Diode technology suitable for use in high-end Server and Telecom SMPS, PC Silverbox and Lighting applications and more. The Generation 5 combines proprietary diffusion soldering process with a more compact design and advanced thin wafer technology.
- Matches perfectly with Superjunction devices such as CoolMOS™
- Improved efficiency over all load conditions