Johanson Technology Incorporated is located in Camarillo, California, and has over fifteen years experience specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality RF & Microwave ceramic chip capacitors.
Johanson Technology, Inc. previously operated as the Special Products Group of Johanson Dielectrics and in 1993 was separately incorporated to consistently focus our expertise in meeting customer needs for specialized and custom ceramic capacitor products as well as embark on research and development of new passive ceramic components for the wireless market sector.
Key products from Johanson Technology are:
- Capacitors: Ceramic Capacitors; RF Multilayer Capacitors
- Filters: Ceramic, Diplexers, Directional Coupler
- Integrated Passive Components: High & Low-Pass Filters, Emi Filter, Directional Couplers, Ceramic Chip Baluns, Transformers
- Inductors, Coils, Chokes: Fixed, RF Ceramic Chip Inductors
- Integrated Circuits, Modules, Units For RF And RFID: RF Antennas
Johanson Technology was formed to focus on RF, microwave and optical markets. We provide high frequency ceramic solutions for Cellular, WLAN, Bluetooth, WiMax, WiFi, UWB, RF/Microwave, Millimeter Wave, and Fiber Optic applications, as well as custom high frequency ceramic solutions.
Johanson Technology is committed to making products of the highest quality, performance, and value, and stands ready to be your technology partner.