USB Interface, USB Host Interface, VNC2-32Q, SPI, UART, 5 V
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Uses FTDI's VNC2-32Q embedded USB host controller IC device.
- USB 'A' type USB socket to interface with USB peripheral devices
- Second USB interface port accessible via module pins if required
- UART, parallel FIFO with and SPI interfaces can be programmed to a choice of available I/O pins
- Single 5V supply input from DIL connectors or 5V supplied via USB VBUS slave interface or debugger
- All VNC2 signals available on 0.6" wide / 0.1" pitch DIL male connectors
- Power and traffic indicator LED's
- Debugger interface pin available on DIL pins or via 6way male header
- Firmware upgrades via UART or debugger interface pin header
- Development tool supports compiler, linker and debugger tools complete within an IDE
Communications & Networking, Industrial, Portable Devices, Medical, Automation & Process Control