EMBEDDED PI -
STM 32 I/O Bridge, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 32Bit ARM Cortex M3, Arduino Compatible Connector
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino shields
- Brings 32bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino
- Raspberry Pi and STM32 can work with each other to control the Arduino shields or other accessories
- 128KB of flash memory and 20KB of SRAM
- Form factor compatible with Arduino shields
- Enhances the control capability of Raspberry Pi
- A complete set of FREE CooCox ARM development tool platform for ARM development
Embedded Design & Development, Sensing & Instrumentation, Motor Drive & Control, Hobby & Education, Communications & Networking
Embedded Pi board, USB 2.0 cable, Two flat cables, Four rubber columns, Technical documents.