Spectrum Analyser, Handheld, 50kHz to 3.3GHz, 71 mm, 162 mm, 265 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient interference signals
- DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
- Large easy-to-read colour display, 640 x 480 resolution
- Measures: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric & magnetic field strength
- Convenient Auto tune function
- PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results (included)
- Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement
User manual, AC adaptor MA400, soft carrying case LC2650A, accessory pouch, PC software and USB cable, Lithium-Ion battery MB400, certificate of calibration.